Jesus Christ’s Earthly Healing Miracles-Allegories of Salvation?
“The blind receive sight and the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed and the deaf hear, and the dead are raised up, and the poor have the gospel preached to them.” Matt. 11:5
(1) “Dead are raised“–(The spiritually dead are made alive; regenerated);
(2) “The blind see“–(Able to understand spiritual things; illuminated);
(3) “The mute speak“–(Able to proclaim the saving Gospel);
(4) The deaf hear” (Able to understand spiritual things, also able to physically hear the Gospel preached);
(5) “Lepers are cleansed“–(Washed, made clean by the washing of the word of God);
(6) “Demons are cast out“–(Snatched from the bondage and enslavement of Satan);
(7) “The lame walk“–(Able to walk with the Lord in truth, able to do good works);
(8) “The poor have the Gospel preached to them“–(The poor in spirit who oppressed by false religions, are granted to believe the good news of salvation through Christ Jesus);
(9) “Healing of the sick“–(Relieved from the heavy yoke of bondage put there by false religious systems.